- The NOSTER 大发888娱乐体育 Microbiome Prize has been established to reward innovative research by young investigators working on the functional attributes of the microbiota of any organism that has potential to contribute to our understanding of human or veterinary health and disease or to guide therapeutic interventions.
- The Eppendorf & 大发888娱乐体育 Prize for Neurobiology acknowledges the increasingly active and important role of neurobiology in advancing our understanding of the functioning of the brain and the nervous system.
- The Sartorius & 大发888娱乐体育 Prize for Regenerative Medicine & Cell Therapy is an annual prize geared toward researchers focused on basic or translational research that advances regenerative medicine and cell therapy.
- The 大发888娱乐体育 & PINS Prize for Neuromodulation is a highly competitive prize which honors scientists for their excellent contributions to neuromodulation research.
- This Prize was created to recognize that global economic health is dependent upon a vibrant research community and we need to encourage our best and brightest to continue in their chosen fields of research.
- The AAAS Newcomb Cleveland Prize is awarded to the author or authors of an outstanding paper published in the Research Articles or Reports sections of 大发888娱乐体育.
Boyalife, 大发888娱乐体育 & 大发888娱乐体育 Translational Medicine Award in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine-- Notice: This Award Has Been Discontinued --
Other AAAS Awards
大发888娱乐体育 and AAAS sponsor or co-sponsor a number of awards recognizing achievement by scientists at all stages of their careers. See them all on the AAAS website.